When you come to visit The Fretted Frog, it can be interesting to know what else you can do in our neighborhood.
So, these are your choice:
- "Digging up" the perfect vintage outfit, at THE LEMON FROG SHOP (It is a nice coincidence our shops are both named Frog)
- Relaxing at the Echo Lake Coffee Co
- Escaping from Hollywood movies at the Echo Park Film Center , a non-profit organization, with which we share our entryway. This is actually a place to watch some experimental movies and documentaries from all over the world and learn about filmmaking...
- On the left of our building, there's also the Edendale Public Library.
- You can even get your car washed on the other side of Sunset Blvd.
We are the last arrived in the neighborhood. Many thanks to our neighbors for having welcomed us so warmly!