You'll see a lay-away on all our instruments. How does it work?
On any instrument, you'll have to put down a 1/3 of the price down for us to put the instrument off the shelves, plus any shipping fees or tax (shipping fees will be free for instruments over $500; Tax applies in California). We'll send you a picture of your gear in the stock room and confirm the serial number. Please note that a Lay-away is a commitment to buy, so cancellation will not be free!
- 2 Months for any order under $200;
- 3 Months for orders between $200 and $499;
- 4 Months for orders between $500 and $1,499;
- 5 Months for orders between $1,500 and 2,999;
- 6 Months for orders over $3,000
- we'll send you a set of invoices for each remaining month (calculated on a basic prorata) and you have up to the end of the lay-away to pay each of them ;
- after each payment we'll send you an e-mail with a statement of your order and remaining payment due;
- once the order is paid in full, we'll ship within two working days (5 days if options apply: we won't modify the guitar before we get full payment).
The idea behind the Lay-away, is not to be stucked as you would be with a credit card. If you cancel, we'll just apply a restocking fee:
5% of the total order (before shipping and tax) if cancelled the first week
10% of the total order (before shipping and tax) within the first 30 days
15% of the total order (before shipping and tax) within the first 60 days
20% of the total order (before shipping and tax) within the first 90 days
25% of the total order (before shipping and tax) within the first 120 days
Full 1/3 down payment after 120 days (any tax or shipping will be refunded).
Any cancellation needs to be done in writing by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Whatever you'll have paid at the time of the cancellation will be refunded within one week, after restocking fees deduction.
If the total order is not paid in full within the agreed time frame, the order will be considered cancelled and all restocking fees will apply.
On Lay-away items, the return policy applies the same way as for a regular sale but refund will be in store credit only. Please check our return policy for details.
All displayed prices include the following return policy:
* Trade up conditions:
General conditions for return:
All prices include our privileged customers plan:
How does the privilege plan work?
For repairs and set up:
At time of purchase, we record the instrument per serial number. Once recorded, the plan applies to the instrument and not the owner.
We won’t ask you to keep your serial number with you all time and we only log your name for special discount on strings. There is no limit for the accessories, except for stock availability.
All prices are in USD.