'Mint 2012 A4 - Multiac hybrid concept acoustic Bass with Magnetic
The Godin Guitar Company warrants our instrument to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. All electronic components,
tuning machines, hardware, cases, and case hardware, are warranted for one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
If service is required, the guitar should (preferably) be returned with proof of purchase to the original, authorized dealer. The dealer will
evaluate the guitar to determine whether it can be serviced locally, or if it should be returned to Godin Guitars. In the case of a purchase
from Authorized Internet-only Dealers, please refer to their web sites for warranty information and instructions.
Please note: The Godin Limited Lifetime Warranty is non-transferable. All transportation, insurance and freight charges associated
with warranty service and repairs on Godin instruments are the responsibility of the purchaser.
Warranty Limitations and Exclusions:
1. Fret, saddle and nut wear, strings and batteries, are not covered under the warranty.
2. Damages to finish, or cracks, splitting, or warping of wood caused by exposure to extreme changes in temperature or humidity;
or if instrument has come into contact with direct sunlight, or other sources of heat, chemicals, excessive moisture, or acidic
3. Damage or corrosion of instrument hardware or electronics caused by excessive humidity, salt air, or perspiration.
4. Damage due to customization or modification of instrument.
5. Normal wear-and-tear on any part of the instrument.
6. The Limited Lifetime Warranty does not cover, and no liability is assumed for damage due to natural disasters, accidents,
misuse, loss of parts, neglect, lack of correct care, or failure to follow instructions.
7. Work performed by unauthorized persons will void the warranty.
The Limited Lifetime Warranty is non-transferable.
The Godin Guitar Company assumes no liability for any loss of income, satisfaction, or damages arising from the loss of use of this
product, due to defects, or availability of the product during service. Godin Guitars will repair or replace, at its discretion, any Godin
guitar or part that is found by Godin Guitars to be defective. Routine maintenance and normal wear and tear of your Godin guitar are
not covered by this warranty. Godin Guitars reserves the right to use materials readily available at the time of the repair.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.